Hi Amy, I met you yesterday at the Corcoran. I was the tall woman with the short hair who shares a love of Maine and interest in photography. Your photographs are really beautiful. Thanks for talking with me and sharing some great tips. Good luck with your work!
Hi Margie, Thanks for getting in touch! And thanks so much for your kind comment. It was a pleasure to speak with you at the Corcoran. I would love to stay in touch. Look me up on Facebook when you have a chance. Best of luck to you, too!!
Hi Amy, I met you yesterday at the Corcoran. I was the tall woman with the short hair who shares a love of Maine and interest in photography. Your photographs are really beautiful. Thanks for talking with me and sharing some great tips. Good luck with your work!
ReplyDeleteHi Margie, Thanks for getting in touch! And thanks so much for your kind comment. It was a pleasure to speak with you at the Corcoran. I would love to stay in touch. Look me up on Facebook when you have a chance. Best of luck to you, too!!
ReplyDelete